Senior Account Executive
Join a leader in The Managed Office Space, offering a comprehensive portfolio of IT, Print, Cloud and Security solutions for organizations across the country. We are growing nationwide and expanding into new markets across the US. This growth has created additional opportunities for talented tech-minded individuals to join our team.
Are you a professional who has a solid background in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing top-tier business technology solutions to your clients?
As we grow nationwide, we have a great opportunity for a Remote SENIOR SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE supporting clients in the greater Orlando, Fl Market.
Senior Account Executive team members participate in an 8-week sales development program, where you will receive in-depth training on our products, the sales model and best-in-the-business internal tools and resources. During training, you will gain hands on experience with the help of our Learning and Development team through live coaching and peer to peer development. Additionally, you will have ongoing development opportunities throughout the year that will increase your technical and sales skills, as well as product knowledge.
In this role, we are looking for Senior Sales Executives that can be described as creative, diligent, tenacious, passionate, intuitive, big picture thinkers, optimistic, self-motivated, adaptable and collaborative.
· Engage with new business opportunities by cold calling, driving leads and manage assigned enterprise accounts
· Adopt Our culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management and forecast accuracy
· Network with the local business community and seek new business
· Reach key decision makers within an organization and develop relationships with C-level executives
· Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Novatech products and services where business opportunities exist
· Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads
· Close net new business and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals
You’re Good at:
· Embracing a “will to win” mindset by taking on unique market challenges with a positive, can-do attitude
· Maintaining a commitment to teamwork, accountability and a constant desire to beat your own best
· Managing all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
· Achieving daily-weekly-monthly sales activity expectations
· Qualifying and closing prospective clients that align with our company focus
· Using Salesforce.com to manage and update sales activity
· Cultivating and maintaining strong business relationships
· Exemplifying a strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
· Naturally embracing adversity as opportunities to grow and improve
You Bring to us:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Outside sales experience is preferred
· Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Microsoft Office
· A valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle
We provide great benefits, competitive compensation, a positive upbeat culture and ongoing professional development for your career.
· Market competitive salary based upon experience
· Mileage reimbursement program
· Comprehensive benefit package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and other supplemental coverage
· 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
· Generous Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Floating Holiday, Company Holidays and Parental Leave
· Employee Recognition Program