Regional Sales Manager
Recognized as one of the Best and Most Innovative Office Technology Companies to work for, is seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the Greater Richmond, VA Markets to help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth across our office technology offerings.
As an RSM, you will hold a key position within the organization with the responsibility of overseeing the markets core sales and account management while working with the Vice President to implement and drive strategic initiatives.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys building, leading, and working with a seasoned, high performing team across a wide variety of technologies, including Ricoh, Canon, Xerox and Sharp MFP’s and Managed IT Services including Security Software.
The right individual will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility with multiple career growth opportunities in the organization.
- Oversee the regional sales representatives (6-8) who promote our offerings to future and current clients throughout the greater Richmond, VA Market.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Lead a team of experienced and specialty sales reps to drive both top and bottom-line growth
- Develop and implement new revenue generation models as well as targeting and positioning strategies
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with key accounts and C-suite customers
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Implement and direct the field sales plan within the assigned sales region/division so as to achieve stated sales objectives
- Understand industry and local market trends to help create customer and segment-specific targeting and positioning strategies
- Bachelor's Degree w/a minimum of 2 years of sales leadership experience in the office equipment industry.
- Experience in IT or Office Equipment Sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A strong degree of technical competency preferred
- High level of both verbal and written communication skills