Now Hiring: One of the world's largest medical diagnostic companies, providing laboratory services to medical practitioners, hospitals, and community health services, with operations in eight countries, on three continents and providing care to over 100 million patients each year. We’re a leading provider of state-of-the-art laboratory services and pathology practices throughout the USA with eight operating divisions and nearly eight thousand US- based employees, 330 Pathologists and serving over 30 million patients per year.
Position Summary: Account Executives are tasked with developing new growth opportunities within a specific territory. AE’s are usually the first line of representation to our Laboratories. Each representative must work in concert with each department of the laboratory to effectively transition new business into the company. After a period of time, AE’s will assist in the transition of new business opportunities into the mainstream of clients serviced by Account Service Representatives.
- Development of growth opportunities.
- Achieve quota within company standards.
- To comply with all policies and procedures of the company.
- Follow up on a timely basis to all client and employee requests.
- Ensure proper documentation and materials are accurately completed.
- Perform financial assessments of existing accounts.
- Effectively transition new clients into mainstream territories after a period of time.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external employees.
Education: College degree in Business Management and or Marketing preferred but not required.
Experience: Previous outside sale experience of 3 to 5 years in the medical field.
Skills: The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written. All AE’s must pose the skill set to negotiate.