Purpose: The primary responsibility for this position is selling business technology solutions both hardware (i.e., printers/copiers and SAAS) through prospecting and cold calling.
- Telephone prospecting & face to face cold calling
- Conducting client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers that include Hardware, Software and Managed Services within an assigned territory
- Conducting solutions demonstrations
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with your sales managers, the sales trainers, analysts, and others within the sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Related Dimensions:
- Business to business sales experience
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of successful business to business sales experience, prefer industry specific experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
The Benefits Program at our company is a significant part of our employee’s total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options – Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance – In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs – as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life