Senior Account Executive
Are you an expert at prospecting, developing and closing your sales targets? If so we are looking for you to join us as a Senior Account Executive for the Richmond, Va area!
A Bit About Us
We were founded over 30 years ago with a "customer first" approach. Our products meet a unique and highly demanding set of expectations – ours. Our technology partners such as Ricoh, Xerox, HP and Kyocera can help your business deliver the competitive advantage.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Telephone prospecting & face to face cold calling
- Selling to local businesses new Software and Multifunctional Hardware Solutions.
- Conducting client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers that include Hardware, Software and Managed Services within an assigned territory
- Conducting solutions demonstrations
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with your sales managers, the sales trainers, analysts, and others within the sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Skill You Bring
- Business to business sales experience
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of successful business to business sales experience, prefer industry specific experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Make an impact with a recognized industry leader. Are you ready to join us? APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!