We’re seeking qualified sales representatives to help us grow and further penetrate and dominate the compliance/SDS (Safety Data Sheet) software market that we serve. Candidates for this position should have a strong understanding of the sales process and a proven track record of sales success, excel at prospecting and generating leads, and love closing new business. Furthermore, they should be a fast learner, a problem solver, and capable of consultative selling with strong negotiating skills. This role requires a hunter mentality and someone who will aggressively pursue and create new opportunities and not be dependent on marketing to generate leads.
Objectives of this Role
- Sell our SAAS products and services to Chief Compliance Officers, Chemists, EHS Specialists and Safety Managers by quickly gaining an understanding of the marketplace.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas for new bookings.
- Cold-call, email and use LinkedIn to find, qualify and close new accounts. Planning and executing a daily, disciplined activity schedule to prospect new potential clients is critical to success in this position.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Renew existing, expiring client contracts with focus on upselling and increasing prices.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business.
- Grow and maintain an accurate and healthy pipeline of business through prospecting efforts. This role requires a hunter, who will aggressively pursue new opportunities and generate their own leads.
- Learn the products and service offerings to conduct demos, present value proposition, prepare proposals and overcome objections.
- Update SalesForce CRM daily with all prospecting and account activity.
- Prepare accurate activity and pipeline reports, weekly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years sales experience with SaaS product(s) – (experience in the Environmental, Health and Safety industry is preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with CRM software (Salesforce efficiency preferred) and LinkedIn
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel to scheduled trade show events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and proven track record of sales excellence
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays