The primary responsibility for this position is selling business technology solutions through prospecting and cold calling.
- Telephone prospecting & face to face cold calling
- Conducting client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers that include Hardware, Software and Managed Services within an assigned territory
- Conducting solutions demonstrations
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with your sales managers, the sales trainers, analysts and others within the company’s sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Business to business sales experience
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 1-4 years of successful business to business sales experience, prefer industry specific experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Working for us we also offer an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee’s total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options – Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance – In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs – as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
Here we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.