Our client is searching for the next great sales leader within the Office Technology Industry.
Job Summary: Regional responsibility and ownership for the business segment, ensuring setting and delivery of regional mandate in alignment with the company segment mandate. You will lead a team of 6-8 sales representatives through-out the Greater Milwaukee, WI Markets.
· Train assigned sales team
· Recruit top talent
· Continually learn and adapt to fast-paced changing technologies in business and product line.
· Work closely with representatives to uncover sales opportunities and schedule face to face meetings
· Ensure representatives are conducting effective sales presentations for product and services.
· Maintain assigned quota
· Call on new and existing customers with sales representatives.
· Train team on sales skills/products/services
· Spend at least 3.5 days per week with sales personnel in field
· Schedule half day ride field time with reps
· Ensure team meets benchmarked activity levels
· Keep all sales cycles in the sales process
· Correctly record and maintain information in CRM system.
· Create proposal using CRM quote management system.
· Conduct equipment demos
· Support preparation and present proof of concept presentations
· Coordinate joint sales calls as consultant deems appropriate or as customer needs demand.
· Review sales paperwork (i.e.: maintenance agreement, lease document, purchase order, sales order) for accuracy and completeness.
· Customer service attitude always
Paid time off