Our fast-paced, sales office is seeking a Field Sales Manager at our Albuquerque, NM Market
If you are a seasoned sales professional with experience in the copier industry, we want to hear from you! The ideal candidate is driven, high-reaching, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, have fun, and constantly improve your skills. If you are an independent thinker, highly motivated, and come from a competitive background, we want to hear from you!
Essential Job Duties
- Understanding our products and providing the best solutions to your clients while supporting your client’s needs.
- Track and monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Personal Selling Responsibility of assigned territory or account assignment.
- Managing a team of 3-4 sales representatives
- Coaching your team and developing them to their fullest potential
- Coordinating with your branch manager to meet performance standards
- Acting as a consultant to your clients by providing solutions and support for their needs all while ensuring that they receive the most utility from our products.
- A proven ability to be both a sales professional & leader in a quota-driven role
- Experience managing an outside sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-6 years in a professional sales position.
- Sales experience in the copier and printing industry
- Protected territories
- Advancement of sales leadership roles
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building
- Team-player environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
- Matched 401k
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
- FSA/HSA Programs
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate our employees’ differences because we know that diversity makes us stronger.