Reports To: Vice President of Sales
FLSA Status: Full Time/ Exempt
The primary responsibility of this position is to support sales by providing both pre and post sales analysis. Pre-sales support involves conducting business technology assessments (BTA's) and workflow analysis at potential and existing customer sites. This is a team selling position that will have you working with all sales reps at your respective marketplace. Post-sales support involves helping the sales representatives with BTA findings, deliverables, proposal and presentations.
- Daily sales and office support
- Meeting with decision makers/managers and employees of potential and existing customers
- Compiling all data needed for analysis
- Creating spreadsheets, drawings and cost analysis
- Printing and binding presentations
- Additional duties as assigned
Supervised – VPGM & Manager of BA’s
Internal: Exempt, Non-Exempt
External: Prospective Customers, Current Customers, Vendors
Job Related Dimensions
- Proficiency in all MS Office products
- Proficiency in Visio
- Adobe Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-4 years industry experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self motivated individual with a high level of professionalism.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and reliable form of transportation.