Outside Sales Representative
The primary responsibility of an Outside Sales Representative is to sell office technology from Canon, Ricoh, and HP, in a competitive environment, to new and current clients at or above the personal sales revenue quota/target assigned by management. As such, the position calls for individuals that can excel in developing and closing new and existing opportunities for the technology solutions we offer. Account Executives will work to find opportunities and turn them in to long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
This position requires a strong drive to succeed, excellent listening skills as well as superior presentation, analytical and negotiating abilities. Additionally, successful candidates need to be computer and software literate.
Minimum qualifications also include that our candidates have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field and have at a minimum, three years successful business to business selling experience and a stable track record of employment in the document management industry. A valid driver’s license and good driving record is imperative.
Detailed list of responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Develop a strong territory plan for aggressive outbound calling
- Call into companies in your assigned territory to acquire them as clients
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal and negotiating agreements
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Create and deliver powerful presentations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Articulate the unique business value of our managed services offerings
- Follow up on inbound leads in a responsive and organized manner
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects sufficient to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or other outside sales positions
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals / quotas
- Strong ability to articulate a value proposition and to artfully answer questions and objections
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly competitive. Driven to succeed
Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is required.