Outside Sales Consultant – Orlando
We are seeking sales individuals that are interested in helping future clients build physical security solutions that integrate seamlessly within their environment. This includes video recording & storage, fire detection, access controls and alarms for the Greater Orlando Business Market. If if you have 2 years or more of B2B Sales (preferably in technology) and the drive to “hunt” for new business to earn uncapped commissions (salary included), look no further.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 2 years of B2B Sales (heavy cold calling preferred)
- Remote Sales (disciplined to work from home)
- Strong communication and computer Skills.
- Sense of urgency
- Strong closing skills
- Make site visits to existing customers to assess their needs and requirements.
- Make cold-calls to businesses within assigned territories to obtain information about gatekeepers and decision-makers for that business.
- Make calls to establish appointments for presenting information about company products and services.
- Develop client relationships and make presentations using our presentation tools to communicate to the client the unique products and services available only through our company.
- Develop specific, tailored proposals based on clients needs and present the proposals to the client using established pricing methods approved by management.
- Follow-up with the client to close the sale, sign the Client Agreement, Collect the agreed revenues, and schedule the installation of the proposed system.
- Complete the sale by demonstrating the system to the client and collecting any remaining revenues (if necessary).
- Maintain contact with existing clients to further develop relationships and to ensure on-going support after the sale.
- Bachelor's Degree (not mandatory but preferred)