Managed IT Sales Specialist
If you are looking for a career where you are valued and can develop both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place!
We are a 63 year old organization whose culture is built on the concept of teamwork. We are a leading provider of document technology products and services. Our mission is to maximize organizational productivity by delivering effective automated business process and content management solutions that boost efficiency and profitability.
Training, salary, commissions, benefits and the ability to join a highly successful team.
Summary of Solutions Sales Representative responsibilities and Qualifications includes:
The primary responsibility of an Managed IT Sales Specialist is to sell, in a competitive environment, to new and current clients at or above the personal sales revenue quota/target assigned by management. As such, the position calls for individuals that can excel in developing and closing new and existing opportunities for the Managed IT solutions we offer. These products may include telephony (VOIP phone systems), computer hardware & software, cloud solutions, IT project services and IT managed services.
The position requires a strong drive to succeed, excellent listening skills as well as superior presentation, analytical and negotiating abilities.
Detailed List of Responsibilities:
- To sell cutting edge products & IT Solutions to new and existing clients.
- To effectively implement our solutions sales strategies through Prospecting; Account Evaluation; Development of Solutions; Proposal; Negotiation; and Closing phase.
- To consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue quotas.
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Develop a strong territory plan for aggressive outbound calling.
- Call into companies in your assigned territory to acquire them as clients.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Articulate the unique business value of our managed services offerings.
- Follow up on inbound leads in a responsive and organized manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects sufficient to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management .
- Successful business solutions sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and communications skills
- Strong analytical abilities as well as listening, negotiating and persuasive skills.
- Highly competitive. Driven to succeed.
- Self Starter
- College degree strongly preferred.
- A strong grasp of basic cybersecurity threats and solutions
- A strong grasp of basic IT services